EDC Paris Business School has developed close links with its corporate partners over many years, companies which recruit our placement students, work-study trainees and graduates, and which take part in the many events run by the School.
2022 TRAINING LEVY
Support our School which serves your company
RECRUIT OUR STUDENTS
You work for a company that wants to recruit a placement student, a work-study trainee or a graduate? In partnership with JobTeaser, it’s simple! You publish your offers, EDC Paris Business School students
RECRUITMENT AND EVENTS
Our Corporate Relations Department organises specific events to help you recruit future employees: forums, speed-meetings and recruitment of work-study trainees.
THE NEXT FORUM
The Recruitment Forum provides a unique opportunity to present your company and recruit employees. Make the network work for you!
FIND OUR GRADUATES ON LINKEDIN
Search among the users of the professional social network for students and graduates who match the fields and skills that you need!
FORCE EDC: AN EXCEPTIONAL NETWORK OF ALUMNI
The Force EDC graduate association is regularly quoted as one of the most powerful Business School networks in France. It helps graduates to find their first job.
EDC PARIS BUSINESS SCHOOL: PLATEFORME “HIGHERED TALENT”
As a member of the EFMD and through its “Highered Talent” platform, students have access to exclusive offers of placements and high-level jobs in renowned international companies.
DISCOVER OUR CORPORATE RELATIONS ON VIDEO!
EDC Paris corporate relations
Sandra Cambianica presents a video of EDC Paris’ company partnerships program and its importance in terms of helping students to get the best out of their placements, work-study courses and even post-graduation transitions.
Throughout the five years of their course, internships enable students to discover how companies work and the issues affecting them.
The objective is for students to apply the knowledge and skills acquired on missions or other placements by carrying out a specific job or mission within a company department, at the same time refining their career choice: sales, marketing, finance.
Each student carries out 16 months of internships, in France and abroad, spread over the five years of the course.
1ST YEAR: “WORKER” INTERNSHIP – MINIMUM SIX WEEKS
First immersion in the world of work: understand what production staff do, gain awareness of organisational structures and working conditions.
2ND YEAR: “SALES FORCE” INTERNSHIP – MINIMUM EIGHT WEEKS
Immersion in the job of selling! Understand the act of selling B to B and/or B to C (meeting and serving clients, convincing them of product/service benefits, dealing with objections, concluding the sale)
3RD YEAR: “CAREER” INTERNSHIP – SIX MONTHS
Total immersion in a company or organisation: students apply the knowledge acquired from EDC Paris Business School courses and the skills acquired during missions or other placements to refine their choice of career and of main subject at Master level.
4TH YEAR: “PROFESSIONAL SPRINGBOARD” INTERNSHIP – OPTIONAL BETWEEN JUNE AND AUGUST
Apply the lessons learned in the main Master subject
5TH YEAR: “FINAL PLACEMENT” – MINIMUM SIX MONTHS
Help the student to get a first job.
The objective of the “professionalising” approach to teaching at EDC Paris Business School is to make its students’ training as close as possible to companies. Missions are a way of applying knowledge to real problems in companies.
As part of their course, 1st, 2nd and 4th year students on our Grande Ecole Program carry out consultancy missions in groups of from four to six during which they are required to provide concrete solutions to problems.
WE’RE THERE TO HELP YOU
EDC Paris Business School is there to help in your search for a company! You can find us:
- every Thursday, without an appointment, to help students find a company
- every Monday at 6,00 pm there are workshops to help students find internships or companies for work-study courses and to prepare for their interview
→ In the 4th and 5th year of the Grande Ecole Programme
- Entrepreneuriat and Innovation
- E-business and Digital Transformation (double degree with the participation of Efreitech)
- Finance, control and audit
- Finance d’entreprise
- Marketing digital
- Commercial management and business development
- Data science and business analysis
→ In the 4th and 5th year of the Programme Master of Science (M.Sc In)
- Master of Science (M.Sc In) Audit and Management Control
- Master of Science (M.Sc In) Business project management
- Master of Science (M.Sc In) Corporate finance
- Master of Science (M.Sc In) Data science & business analysis
- Master of Science (M.Sc In) Digital marketing
- Master of Science (M.Sc In) Management commercial and business development
There are two types of contract for students wishing to take work-study courses: apprenticeship contracts forthe Grande Ecole Program and Professionalisation Contracts for M. Sc In.
Both make it possible to combine practical training in a company with theoretical training at an institution.
Popular with both students and companies, this system provides unique long-term experience as a genuine company employee (one week at school – three weeks at the company).
This professional experience gives the student both expertise and soft skills, both highly appreciated by companies. The sandwich course exonerates the student from tuition fees and enables them to receive a salary.
- The “Professionalisation Contract” is an employment contract that our students can sign for one or two years (depending on the course). It guarantees them a salary of between 55% and 85% of the French minimum salary depending on their age and educational achievements. The course is financed by OPCOs (“skills operators” charged by the French government with supporting professional training).
- The apprenticeship contract is a one- or two-year employment contract (depending on the year when it is signed). It guarantees students a salary of between 27% and 100% of the French minimum salary depending on their age and educational achievements. The course is financed by OPCOs (“skills operators” charged by the French government with supporting professional training).
→ Development of the “Digital Campus” and the digital working environment
→ Financing of grants for studying overseas
→ Improvement of the incubator devoted to setting up new businesses
EQUALITY OF OPPORTUNITY
→ Paying Equality of Opportunity grants to our students
→ Support for research that meets the needs of your companies
NEW MAIN SUBJECTS
→ Support for research that meets the needs of your companies