Rankings and Accreditations
→ Our Grande Ecole Program is accredited Bac+5 and Master Grade (Ministry for Higher Education and Research)
→ Our Bachelor is accredited Bac+3 (Ministry for Higher Education and Research)
→ EFMD accredited / Master – programme Grande Ecole
Accreditation delivered by the European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD), certifying the quality of the program, research and teaching as well as its international dimension.
→ 1st stage of AACSB accreditation
AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) awards this excellence certification to a school after analysing its strategy, its programs, the quality of its teaching staff and its environmental impact.
→ 6 MSc courses certified by the Conference of Grandes Ecoles (CGE)
Certification awarded by the European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD), certifying the quality of the School’s program, its teaching staff and its international dimension.
→ PRME Accreditation
An initiative of the United Nations Global Compact relating to environmental and societal issues.
→Conférence des Grandes Écoles
This association brings together the best engineering and business schools which are accepted after a rigorous audit. Our school is the oldest 100% private establishment in the chapter of management schools.
→ Union des grandes écoles indépendantes (UGEI)
The UGEI was created in 1993 to unite the leading engineering and management schools which recognised themselves by their desire for independence.
→ Member of the SESAME competitive entrance examinations system
→ Member of the AMBITIONS+ competitive entrance examinations system
- 1st for “salary on graduation” (L’Etudiant)
- 3rd for “proximity to companies” (L’Etudiant and Le Figaro Etudiant)
- 3rd for “professionalisation” (Le Point)
- 4ème sur le critère « salaire » (Le Point)
- 5th for “best starting salary for our young graduates” (Le Figaro Etudiant)
- 5th for “international” (Le Figaro Etudiant)
- 4th for “internationalisation of the teaching staff” (Le Parisien)
→ Financial strength
- 1st for “financial capacity” (Le Parisien)
- 3rd for “group budget” (Le Parisien)
- 1st for “entrepreneurship” (Le Parisien)
→ Student satisfaction
- 1st for “student satisfaction” (L’Etudiant)
A bachelor in the top 4:
Our Bachelor in Management is ranked 4th among the post-bac Grande Ecoles.
The criteria for which we have received the best scores include:
- 5/5 for the development
- 4/5 for teaching
- 4/5 for the international
- 4/5 for access to the labour market