The constantly evolving market requires innovative, agile approaches to management:
- Understanding the most appropriate forms of communication for new exchange networks
- Exploring Big Data and its implications for digital strategies
- Optimising the acquisition chain and creating customer loyalty
- Creating value and ensuring durable monitoring of customer relations
Strong recruitment figures for graduates in the digital field:
Companies specialising in analytics, Big Data, Internet data, advertisers, agencies specialising in digital or interactive tools, media agencies, ad exchanges, web editors, search engines, advertising agencies and trading desks, etc.
- To understand the basics of BU management
- To master the concepts and techniques of strategic marketing and an operational action plan
- To be able to manage brands, products and events
- To become, with this specialisation, an operational expert in e-marketing and web strategy
Initial course or sandwich-course *
* Conditions apply for international students
- Strategic marketing: Strategic planning, International marketing, Brand management, Experiential management
- Introduction to e-marketing: Digital strategy, e-commerce
- Innovation: Creativity, Innovation management
- Communication: On-line and off-line marketing, Social networks and Community management, Communication and brand law, Serious Game: Crisis Communication
- Fundamentals of management: Finance KPI, HR & Team management, Corporate strategy, Change management, Business plans
- Learning through Business Games
- Professional development: Personal development: Skills portfolio, Business English
- Marketing strategies: Cross-channel marketing, Buzz marketing & events, Social networks
- Web marketing: CRM & Big Data, Search Engine Optimisation, Web analytics
- Website design: Website & UX (User Experience), Design tools, Programming & website integration
- Communication: Brand identity and storytelling, Direct marketing campaigns, Digital video
- In-depth management: Design thinking, Agile management & strategies, From the business model to a business plan, Product/project launch, Project monitoring & reporting
- Learning through business games
- Professional development: Professional thesis, Business English
- Mastr of Science M.Sc In 1: for holders of a Bac +3 (Bachelor, etc.)
- Master of Science M.Sc In 2: for holders of a Bac +4 minimum in any field (economics, management, science, social science) and professionals professionals with prior experience in the field of marketing.
- EDC Paris Business School is the 1st leading reference school in entrepreneurship, and it also offers the possibilities of obtaining a level 1 RNCP* qualification (Level 7 – European classification) equivalent to a master’s degree level.
- Training combining agility, change management, personal development / leadership
- Membership in the EDC Paris Business School alumni community with more than 15,000 alumni (including 5,000 business owners), spread over 77 countries.
- Enhancing your employability through 2 options:
- Initial course including work-study internship
- Sandwich course through a professionalization contract (Master of Science M.Sc In 1 and 2 = Rhythm: 1 week in school and 3 weeks in a company)
* The attribution of the RNCP certification is the responsibility of the certifier and is the subject of a specific process.
Training in this programme may be carried out as a sandwich course through a professionalization contract. However, in accordance with French law, it is not open to newly arrived students. In order to qualify for a sandwich course, foreign students must have spent their first year studying in France in initial training.
- SME Director
- Project Manager
- E-commerce Manager
- Content Manager
- Digital Communications Manager
- Web Analyst
- Communications Director