Practical infoThe simplest way to know EDC Paris Business School
Discover the many useful tips to fully enjoy the capital in an affordable way.
This scholarship is granted to all exchange students spending from 3 to 12 months in a European University with which EDC Paris Business School has an Erasmus+ agreement.
Students may obtain this scholarship only once during the course of their studies. They receive it at the end of their academic stay.
The AMIE scholarship can be cumulated with other institutional aids and is granted by the Conseil Regional d’Ile de France and is available to students who go study for 3 to 10 months in a foreign country.
It is open to students who have completed 2 years of university studies prior to their departure to a foreign country. They are required to have an excellent academic and personal record. It is allocated depending on the household’s family income.
There is also the possibility to contact City Halls and Departmental General Councils. In some cases they grant aids to students who go study abroad.
EDC Merit scholarship
EDC Paris Business School Merit Scholarships: Several years ago, EDC Business School made the decision to grant scholarships to students facing socio-economic difficulties. Scholarships are awarded each year based on applications submitted to a committee in charge of reviewing the requests and granting scholarships based on criteria of academic results, diligence, family situation and financial situation.
Only students on the Grande Ecole Programme may apply for CROUS scholarships, as it is approved by the Ministry for National Education, Higher Education and Research. In 2018/2019, 121 Grande Ecole Programme students were awarded these scholarships.
Payment facilities and banking arrangements
This initiative seeks payment solutions by staggering instalments of tuition fees. EDC PBS has also negotiated partnerships with several banks (BNP Paribas, Caisse d’Épargne, Crédit Mutuel, LCL) that allow students to benefit from loan offers with prime rates.
Work study programmes (apprenticeship, professional training contracts) allow students to combine the theoretical knowledge they gain with practical expertise with an organisation. They have the opportunity to continue their studies while benefiting from funding from the host company (including covering tuition fees). Over 200 Master’s students participated in these programmes in 2018/2019
GRANDE ECOLE PROGRAMME
- Grande Ecole (1st year) - Deferred admission in February 2020 :
- 6 500 € ( French students or from European Union)
- 7 900 € (International students)
- Grande Ecole - September 2020 intake : 9 960 € per year
- Bachelor in Management (1st year, french track)
- Deferred admission in January 2020 : 8 200 Euros
- Bachelor in Management (1st year, english track)
- January 2020 intake : 8 200 Euros
- Bachelor in Management - September 2020 intake : 8 800 € per year
MASTER OF SCIENCE M.Sc In
- Business Project Management - September 2020 intake: 12 500 € per year
- Digital Marketing - September 2020 intake: 12 500 € per year
- Corporate Finance - September 2020 intake: 12 500 € per year
- Audit and Management Control - September 2020 intake: 12 500 € per year
- Business Development and Sales Management - September 2020 intake: 12 500 € per year
MBA AND EXECUTIVE MBA
- International MBA : 16 000 €
- Executive MBA : 16 000 €