This scholarship is granted to all exchange students spending from 3 to 12 months in a European University with which EDC Paris Business School has an Erasmus+ agreement.
Students may obtain this scholarship only once during the course of their studies. They receive it at the end of their academic stay.
The AMIE scholarship can be cumulated with other institutional aids and is granted by the Conseil Regional d’Ile de France and is available to students who go study for 3 to 10 months in a foreign country.
It is open to students who have completed 2 years of university studies prior to their departure to a foreign country. They are required to have an excellent academic and personal record. It is allocated depending on the household’s family income.
There is also the possibility to contact City Halls and Departmental General Councils. In some cases they grant aids to students who go study abroad.
EDC Merit scholarship
EDC Paris Business School Merit Scholarships: Several years ago, EDC Business School made the decision to grant scholarships to students facing socio-economic difficulties. Scholarships are awarded each year based on applications submitted to a committee in charge of reviewing the requests and granting scholarships based on criteria of academic results, diligence, family situation and financial situation.
Only students on the Grande Ecole Programme may apply for CROUS scholarships, as it is approved by the Ministry for National Education, Higher Education and Research. In 2018/2019, 121 Grande Ecole Programme students were awarded these scholarships.
Payment facilities and banking arrangements
This initiative seeks payment solutions by staggering instalments of tuition fees. EDC PBS has also negotiated partnerships with several banks (BNP Paribas, Caisse d’Épargne, HSBC, LCL) that allow students to benefit from loan offers with prime rates.
Work study programmes (apprenticeship, professional training contracts) allow students to combine the theoretical knowledge they gain with practical expertise with an organisation. They have the opportunity to continue their studies while benefiting from funding from the host company (including covering tuition fees). Over 200 Master’s students participated in these programmes in 2018/2019
OUR PARTNERSHIP WITH THE ILE-DE-FRANCE CAISSE D'EPARGNE
OUR PARTNERSHIP WITH LCL
OUR PARTNERSHIP WITH HSBC
GRANDE ECOLE PROGRAMME
- Grande Ecole - September 2020 intake :
- 9 660 € per year (French students or from European Union)
- 10 400 € (International students)
- Bachelor in Management - September 2020 intake : 8 800 € per year
MASTER OF SCIENCE M.Sc In
September 2020 intake or march 2021 intake
- Business Project Management - €12500 for 1 year, €25000 for 2 years
- Digital Marketing - €12500 for 1 year, €25000 for 2 years
- Audit and Management Control - €12500 for 1 year, €25000 for 2 years
- Business Development and Sales Management - €12500 for 1 year, €25000 for 2 years
- Data Science & Business Analysis - €15600 for 1 year, €26000 for 2 years
- Finance d'entreprise - €12500 for 1 year, €25000 for 2 years
- International Business - €12500 for 1 year, €25000 for 2 years
- Innovation & entrepreneurship - €12500 for 1 year, €25000 for 2 years
Octobre 2020 intake
- MSc Global - Luxury Brand Management - €28 000 for 1 year
September 2021 intake
- Corporate Finance - €12500 for 1 year, €25000 for 2 years
MBA AND EXECUTIVE MBA
- International MBA : 16 000 €
- Executive MBA : 16 000 €