- Status : Permanent Professor
- Department : Finance and Decision-Making Processes
- Responsibility : Teaching, scientific research and tutorship. Course leader of Quantitative Decision Support Methods
- Degrees and specialisation : PhD in Applied Mathematics, Paris IX Dauphine University.
- Fields of research: Decision-making theory, Information asymmetry in insurance, structural equation modelling, Entrepreneurial intention, Entrepreneurs and risk, Data Analysis, Young consumers’ behavior and sustainable development
- Courses taught : Mathematics for business, statistics and probability (1st year), advanced Mathematics, 4th year Finance major, quantitative Data Analysis, 4th year Marketing Management major
- Selected publications :
Shahidi N. (2020), “The moderating effects of sustainability orientation in entrepreneurial intention model”, Journal of Enterprising Culture, Vol. 28, Issue 1, pp. 59-79, journal classified by CNRS.
Shahidi N., Cacho-Elizondo S. and Tossan V., (2019) ”Helping students to succeed with technology, a Mobile Coaching App across Cultures: a comparison between France and Mexico”, R&D Management Conference 2019 June, 17th–21st The innovation challenge: Bridging research, industry & Society , Ecole Polytechnique, HEC Paris.
Cacho-Elizondo S., Shahidi N., and Tossan V., (2018) “Assessing Mobile Coaching Adoption Patterns and Challenges: An Exploratory Study in Mexico”, International Conference on Information Society and Smart Cities (ISC), CentraleSupelec, CNRS, Fitzwilliam College, University of Cambridge, Cambridge city, United Kingdom during 27-28 June, 2018.
Shahidi, N., Tossan, V. and Cacho-Elizondo, S. 2018. Assessment of a mobile Educational Coaching App: Exploring Adoption Patterns and Barriers in France. International Journal of Technology and Human Interaction 14(1), 22-43.
Shahidi, N. 2014. Moral hazard and optimal contract with a continuum effort. Economics Bulletin, 34(3), 1350-1360.
Cacho-Elizondo, S., Shahidi, N. et Tossan V. 2013. Intention to adopt a text message-based mobile coaching service to help stop smoking: which explanatory variables? International Journal of Technology and Human Interaction 9(4), 1-19.
Shahidi, N. 2012. Les jeunes entrepreneurs nécessitent-ils un accompagnement particulier ? le cas français, Journal of Small Business and Entrepreneurship 25(1), 57-74.
Shahidi, N. 2009. Competitive equilibrium in insurance markets under adverse selection and non expected utility. The Journal of risk 12(1), 79-94.