Founded by Cartier in 1990, the Institut Supérieur de Marketing du Luxe is the only training in the world wanted and supervised by professionals in the sector.
Since its creation, the school has been an undeniable success.
First in the rankings of training courses preparing for luxury positions, its programs are references in France and abroad.
For 30 years, Sup de Luxe has been a Cartier Chair that welcomes over than 300 students from all over the world every year.
To succeed in the sector, young managers must have a perfect knowledge of its codes, techniques and marketing, and its specific applications to the international distribution of luxury products. They must understand that luxury is a world of permanent creativity, which they must know how to nurture in the respect of tradition.
Sup de Luxe has set as its main objectives :
- To build a pool of young managers for all the sector's businesses, in close collaboration with the brands
- Defend the values of luxury by animating and enriching an observatory and a research and study centre of international reference on luxury: Sup de Luxe Lab
- Provide a broad general culture of this sector by regularly publishing books
Discover our programs
The Luxury Bachelor brings the essential knowledge of luxury marketing and prepares for the trades of commerce. 3 years of diploma training that can also be the ideal springboard for Sup de Luxe MBAs.
Ranked number 1 for 30 years and recognized as the best training for and by the sector, the MBA Luxury Brand Marketing and International Management is a comprehensive training designed by professionals and specialists in activity. Some courses may be in english. Missions and cases entrusted by the companies allow the students to put into practice the knowledge acquired during the courses.
Our Master of Science (MS.c In) Fashion & Luxury Business offers you industry-tailor made management courses and specialized courses in fashion and experience management, field projects, and advanced seminars.
The Summer Program is a 5 day program based around luxury management, brand strategy and creativity.
The MS.c Wine, Spirits and « Art de Vivre » management is designed to enable you to understand and master the specific universe of the wine & spirits industry.
This programme, which combines oenological know-how with sales, marketing, communication and worldwide distribution techniques, is a key player in higher education.
The online MBA Luxury Management in the Digital Age trains professionals to provide a vision of change and adaptation to the new socioeconomic environment within companies in the luxury sector.
The MSc Global - Luxury Brand Management has been developed in close collaboration with companies in the luxury sector. Courses are reassessed and adjusted in line with prevailing economic and strategic issues – and those of the future.
MBA Luxury Brand Marketing and International Management
Master of Science (MS.c In) Fashion & Luxury Business
MS.c Wine, Spirits and « Art de Vivre » management
MBA Online - Luxury Management in the Digital Age
MSc Global - Luxury Brand Management
Sup de Luxe provides keys to the luxury universe through a series of unique opportunities:
- An exclusive program constantly in touch with the sector’s needs.
- A unique method of teaching provided by brand-name professionals and houses.
- Weekly contact with decision-makers in the luxury world.
- Visits to companies, professional trade fairs, creative workshops, production centers, logistical hubs, etc.
- Seminars in France and abroad.
- Interviews with recruitment agencies and human resource directors.
- Opportunities of meeting the press and other media.
- Regular access to a network of 3000 graduates occupying high-level jobs in luxury companies.