Executive Bachelor in ManagementBachelor certified Bac+3 by the Ministry for Higher Education
STATE APPROVED DIPLOMA
A diploma course to establish your leadership and mobilise your talents
The Executive Bachelor in Management of EDC Paris Business School is a fully accredited diploma* and is designed for executives or entrepreneurs wishing to give a new impetus to their career. The program is based on a combination of an in-depth knowledge of the different aspects of a company and a strategic and comprehensive approach in order to be able to successfully evolve in complex and constantly changing environments.
* RNCP 36037 – Diplôme EDC Paris Business School – Visa Bac+3
TRANSFORM EXPERIENCE INTO HIGH-LEVEL EXPERTISE
Today’s global companies are looking for managers who are ready to challenge themselves, to develop innovative leadership skills and able to learn how to adapt their competencies to a fast-changing business environment.
Our Executive Bachelor program is a real career booster and will enable you to develop your strategic skills and your global vision of the corporate world. As a member of the ‘Conférence des Grandes Écoles’ (CGE), EDC Paris Business School is the leading business school for entrepreneurship. Our program combines both academic learning of the different roles of the enterprise and practical training to allow you to gain expertise more quickly.
Join EDC Paris Business School to learn how to manage innovation and change in an ever-evolving business world. If you seek to acquire the knowledge, skills and confidence to become a true leader, then our school is the right choice for you. We are ready to welcome you.
William Hurst, Dean of EDC Group.
→ To take on new responsibilities and establish one’s legitimacy as a manager
→ To gain perspective and develop a new vision of one’s activity
→ To have solid tools and methodologies to manage all types of units or activities
→ To acquire full confidence in one’s new skills so as to have a lasting impact on your teams and your organization
→ To know how to motivate and rally your teams
→ To implement an individual project, creating value for your company and yourself
THE ASSETS OF THE PROGRAM
→ A cursus leading to a fully accredited 3-year diploma and a Level VI RNCP title
→ Eligibility for CPF funding and other continuing education programs
→ Membership in a network of over 18,500 alumni
→ A program that is compatible with both a professional or an entrepreneurial activity as well as a job search
→ An innovative pedagogical structure focused on practical application and allowing the course to be followed with a minimum of absences
A 12-month course offering the benefits of in-person and distance learning, with 3 days of in-person instruction each month (7 hours of classes per day).
A blended learning program equivalent to 322 hours of synchronized instruction* – including 84 hours of English via instructor-assisted self-study.
*: not counting exams, course-related activities and thesis writing
The number of students in each class, between 8 and 25, allows for a high level of interaction between participants.
2 days of seminar (including the personal preparation of the attendee, guidance from a tutor and the presentation of the file to the jury)
- The opportunity to connect with other members of the group so as to facilitate interaction throughout the course
- To better understand the major challenges of digital transformation and sustainable development
The 60 ECTS credits course takes place over 34 days (238 hours) excluding assessments; 32 days of training (40 ECTS credits) and 2 days for the individual project (20 ECTS credits).
- Financial analysis and value creation
- Fundamentals of management control
- From strategy to marketing action plan
- From strategy to sales action plan
- Team management
- Change management
- Analysis of the environment in which change takes place
- Building and negotiating a business plan
- Management and performance monitoring
- Human resources management for managers
- Optimizing your personal impact
- The fundamentals of digital marketing
- Transversal vision of the organization (computerized simulation)
ENGLISH LANGUAGE INSTRUCTION
This language study program is 100% digital and is conducted asynchronously via a learning platform. A contract of individual objectives is set. These must be met in order to obtain the ECTS credits
PERSONAL STRATEGIC PROJECT
The elaboration of an individual professional project represents the ultimate outcome of the diploma course. It will allow you to connect the new knowledge acquired with your personal objectives and those of the corporate world.
The project enables you:
- To engage in a relevant and constructive reflection for the participant and his/her enterprise based on exchanges with the instructors and other course participants.
- To mobilize and develop analytical, reflective and investigative skills of analysis, reflection in new fields and in a framework that differs from your professional activity.
The assessments may consist of individual or group work and may take the form of: a written exam, a written report and an in-class assignment.
SCHOOL YEAR AND ELIGIBILITY
- Apr. 2022
- Holders of a 2-year higher education degree and having 2 years of professional experience
- All persons who meet the conditions of the validation of professional experience (VAP)
- Step 1: Online application
- Step 2: For those eligible
- Online test (English, management skills)
- Motivation interview
- Application fee: 70 euros (job seekers are exempt)
- Eligibility for CPF and CPF transition
- French or European Union participants: €19,900*
- International participants: €19,900*
*Not subject to VAT; does not include insurance, visa, purchase of books and other educational materials, and the subsequent costs related to the learning trip (travel, hotel and food expenses on site)
Force EDC” is the network of former EDC Paris Business School students. It consists of 18,500 members in 71 countries throughout the world.
The association has three main missions:
- Support the network of graduates in France and throughout the world
- Support graduates throughout their career, wherever they might be, with personalised services
- Promote EDC Paris Business School through events and meetings in France and throughout the world.
CAREER AND EMPLOYMENT DEPARTMENT
- You will be entitled to request an interview with a member of the career department who will be pleased to answer your questions.
- In addition, you will have exclusive access to our online platform, which provides numerous resources and job offers.
→ Obtain a promotion in the same company or in a different one
→ A transformation program to develop new capabilities
→ Become an entrepreneur or a takeover candidate
→ To facilitate the creation of your own company
EDC, an internationally-orientated school
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
WHAT OUR STUDENTS SAY ABOUT US
I started a business while studying at EDC Paris Business School. And in parallel, I integrated the Student Entrepreneur Course. This course is a great accompaniment from A to Z on all our business creation.
I chose “IE” for its international aspect. I have just returned from an internship with an Australian start-up. There are so many opportunities and markets to seize abroad!
In the 3rd year, I worked, within the framework of my internship, within the Orange External Communication Department, on two major events: the GQ Night Style in the Marais district, and the Euro football organized in France during the summer of 2016.
All the missions carried out were rich of teaching. At the end of the year, I did my internship “Commercial Force” in a Nicolas shop as a Proxy Manager and I gained a lot of autonomy and rigor.
I’ve lived in several countries and I speak 4 languages. The choice of EDC Paris Business School was obvious to me because I was looking for a school with an international opening and a course all in English.