EDC Paris Business School programsOur programs
A message to international students
EDC Paris Business School, the entrepreneurial leadership school of reference
- Ranked in the top 8 post-baccalaureate business schools in France
- 70 years of experience at the service of its graduates and companies in France and abroad
- Transdisciplinarity and digital at the core of our pedagogical approach
- A Grande Ecole diploma conferring a Master’s degree
- Member of the Conférence des Grandes Ecoles (CGE), international EPAS/EFMD Accredited and PRME (United Nations) accreditation
- A business creation rate 3 times higher than that of other Grandes Ecoles
- International opportunities for as many as 5 semesters in our 110 partner universities
- Twenty dual degree agreements in France and abroad in various disciplines: finance, marketing, supply chain, innovation, international management, etc.
- 80% of its newly graduated students are working in business development, intrapreneurship or innovation.
- Nearly half of our work-study students are on an apprenticeship contract
- A new 5000 m² campus in 2020
VideoWhat is a Grande Ecole exactly?
Our ADNStudent entrepreneur
PublicationsFaculty and Research
What Will Entail Adoption of a Mobile Coaching Service? The Case of Smoking Cessation Services - Silvia Cacho-Elizondo, Niousha Shahidi, Vesselina Tossan
Niousha Shahidi, Vesselina Tossan & Silvia Cacho-Elizondo
Asset allocation and investment opportunities in emerging stock markets: Evidence from return asymmetry-based analysis - Zied Ftiti
Our newsKnow the latest
What our students say about usTestimonials
Gregory Trebaol - Chairman of EASYBIKE
Class of 2002
EDC Paris Business School taught us to take a pragmatic approach, to be able to react quickly and take risks. This is a ‘must’ in today’s corporate world.
Jacques-Henri Strubel - Chairman and cofounder of Chez l'Alsacien
Class of 2013
My company is today in full expansion and the prospects are very encouraging. This rapid growth would probably have never been possible without the help offered by EDC Paris Business School.
Alex Doolaeghe - Head of sales and marketing at Nooz Optics
Class of 2017
With the Student-Entrepreneur track, we were able to adjust our timetable to work on our project with support from professors at the school on all aspects of business creation: business model, business plan, marketing, finance, law, etc. It was a great!
Léa Racca - Founder of Oui Paris
Class of 2016
In the 4th year, I joined the Student-Entrepreneur track for the second semester. EDC Paris Business School is a real goldmine for overcoming your apprehensions and making your entrepreneurial dreams come true.
Adeline Niémaz - Founder of Up2you
Class of 2017
EDC Paris Business School gave me a great background and the understanding that I had to be a leader of change. If I had to do it again, I would do it without any kind of doubt.
Where are?Find our school
EDC Paris Business School
70 Galerie des Damiers – Paris La Défense 1 92 415 Courbevoie Cedex
+ 33 (0)1 46 93 02 70