4th and 5th years in initial course and in English.
The aim of this program is to enable students to:
- Make decisions in complex and turbulent environments
- Lead innovative projects in a multicultural context
- Acquire technical skills such as mastering the flow of goods and services and financial flows in different geographical areas
BEGINNING OF COURSES
- French or UE students : 10 010€*
- International students : 10 400€
* Tariff in force for the school year 2022/2023
DISCOVER THE SPECIALisATION IN VIDEO
- Courses at EDC Paris Business School
- Ethics and corporate social responsibility
- Entrepreneurship ecosystem
- Corporate finance
- Strategic diagnosis
- Management information system and project management
- Self actualization
- Business English
- Academic exchange for 6 months or intercultural internship / fixed-term contract for a minimum of 4 months abroad.
- Business development
- Human resources
- Entrepreunerial finance and accounting management
- Supply chain management
- Big data and knowledge management
- Career developement
- Business English
- International business challenges
- Strategy for internationalization
- Environmental issues
- International finance and risk management
- International corporate law
- End of studies thesis
- Career development
- Business English
“End of Studies” internship (6 months minimum)
- Cologne Business School (CBS): Master’s Degree International business with financial management
- McGill University (Canada): Graduate Business Certificate in Management
- Richmond University - The American University in London: MBA in Business Studies
- University of Saxion (Pays-Bas): Bachelor Degree in Marketing and International Business
- University of California Los Angeles (UCLA) Extension: Graduate Certificate in International Business
- University of California Berkeley extension: Graduate Certificate in Business Studies
The Student-Entrepreneur Course is aimed at students who wish to create or take over a company while reconciling academic obligations and entrepreneurial requirements. The student-entrepreneur is coached by a teacher-researcher, a specialist in entrepreneurship, and mentored by an entrepreneur who is a graduate of the Grande Ecole program at EDC Paris Business School*. Selected students have access to the EDCube incubator.
*The project is submitted to the favourable decision of a jury composed of entrepreneurs and representatives of the support systems.
During the academic curriculum, students are assessed in various ways:
- Exams are specific to the teaching cycle: during the 1st cycle, exams (MCQ, knowledge tests, and application exercises) are mainly aimed at assessing the acquisition of knowledge. Thereafter, students are evaluated mainly through case studies, role-plays and project presentations.
- A written report is required after every internship in view of demonstrating the acquisition of skills.
- In the 5th year, students submit an End of Studies Thesis (EST) and defend it before a jury composed of two professors. The validation of the EST is one of the requirements for the diploma.
More generally, we use the following six levels of cognitive skills to assess our students:
- Understanding: quizzes, matching exercises, etc.
- Recognizing/Knowing: quizzes, matching exercises, etc.
- Applying : (practical exercises, simulations, etc.)
- Analyzing : (problem solving, case studies, etc.)
- Evaluating : (case studies, reviews etc.)
- Creating: (projects etc.)
Professors award bonus points for active participation, in class or on-line, when students contribute to a discussion forum.
Download the brochure
We remain at your disposal by e-mail:
Pedagogical Director Master Cycle : Laura Haddad - firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact for the Disability Advisor Isabelle Fontanella : email@example.com
Schooling contact : Sam Bun - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Analyst
- Export Area Manager
- Business Developer
- Supply-chain project manager or manager
- Import/export manager
- Internal auditor
- Consultant (strategy, management, logistics, etc.)