4th and 5th years in sandwich-course* (3 weeks in the company and 1 week in class) and in French.
* Conditions apply for international students
The aim of this program is to enable students to:
- Succeed in a dynamic and complex business environment that requires entrepreneurial leadership, innovativeness and social responsibility
- Acquire solid management skills
- Learn how to build an innovative project and master all the knowledge to help companies break into new markets
BEGINNING OF COURSES
- French or UE students : €9 830€*
- International students : €10 400
* Tariff in force for the school year 2022/2023
DISCOVER THE SPECIALisATION IN VIDEO
- Courses at EDC Paris Business School
- Sustainable Management
- Entrepreneurial Ecosysteme
- Corporate Finance
- Project Management & information system and project management
- Strategic Management
- Academic exchange for 6 months or intercultural internship / fixed-term contract for a minimum of 4 months abroad.
- Business development
- Human ressources
- Entrepreneurial Finance, Forecasting, Budgeting and Controlling
- Big data et Knowledge Management
- Supply chain management
- Company Creation
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Innovation Management
- Internationalization strategy
- Growth Hacking
- Business Transfer
- Starting/Doing Business in (China, USA, Africa)
- New Product Development
- Business Model at the digital age
- Tech Entrepreneurship
The Student-Entrepreneur Course is aimed at students who wish to create or take over a company while reconciling academic obligations and entrepreneurial requirements. The student-entrepreneur is coached by a teacher-researcher, a specialist in entrepreneurship, and mentored by an entrepreneur who is a graduate of the Grande Ecole program at EDC Paris Business School*. Selected students have access to the EDCube incubator.
*The project is submitted to the favourable decision of a jury composed of entrepreneurs and representatives of the support systems.
During the academic curriculum, students are assessed in various ways:
- Exams are specific to the teaching cycle: during the 1st cycle, exams (MCQ, knowledge tests, and application exercises) are mainly aimed at assessing the acquisition of knowledge. Thereafter, students are evaluated mainly through case studies, role-plays and project presentations.
- A written report is required after every internship in view of demonstrating the acquisition of skills.
- In the 5th year, students submit an End of Studies Thesis (EST) and defend it before a jury composed of two professors. The validation of the EST is one of the requirements for the diploma.
More generally, we use the following six levels of cognitive skills to assess our students:
- Understanding: quizzes, matching exercises, etc.
- Recognizing/Knowing: quizzes, matching exercises, etc.
- Applying : (practical exercises, simulations, etc.)
- Analyzing : (problem solving, case studies, etc.)
- Evaluating : (case studies, reviews etc.)
- Creating: (projects etc.)
Professors award bonus points for active participation, in class or on-line, when students contribute to a discussion forum.
Download the brochure
We remain at your disposal by e-mail:
Pedagogical Director Master Cycle : Laura Haddad - firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact for the Disability Advisor Isabelle Fontanella : email@example.com
Schooling contact : Sam Bun - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Founder of a company or a startup in France or abroad
- Intrapreneur or Corporate Entrepreneur
- Business Unit Manager
- Project Leader for an innovative and digital transformation project
- Key Account Manager or Business Developer
- Business and innovation Consultant