4th and 5th years in sandwich-course* (3 weeks in the company and 1 week in class) and bilingual.
* Conditions apply for international students
The aim of this program is to enable students to:
- Master the digital levers to generate economic activity in the digital world.
- Understand the challenges and opportunities of the digital (web and mobile) on a technical and managerial level.
BEGINNING OF COURSES
- French or UE students : €9 830€*
- International students : €10 400
* Tariff in force for the school year 2022/2023
- Sustainable Management
- Entrepreneurial Ecosystem
- Corporate finance
- Management information system and project managementn
- Strategic diagnosis
- TOEIC preparation
- elf-awareness and personal development
- School life+ E-Learning
- Business English
- Academic exchange for 6 months or intercultural internship / fixed-term contract for a minimum of 4 months abroad.
- Web Development
- Acquisition techniques
- Digital Challenge
- Tools / Digital Challenge
- Building and managing a digital project
- Security and hacking + Insomni'hack
- Soft Skills: Business Game
- Social Media & Digital Innovation
- Digital Marketing Efficiency & Marketing
- The business of platform
- Business model et monétisation sur internet
- End of studies thesis
- Business English
- Optimization of customer relations on the web
- No code
- Operation of databases
- Startup weeks
The Student-Entrepreneur Course is aimed at students who wish to create or take over a company while reconciling academic obligations and entrepreneurial requirements. The student-entrepreneur is coached by a teacher-researcher, a specialist in entrepreneurship, and mentored by an entrepreneur who is a graduate of the Grande Ecole program at EDC Paris Business School*. Selected students have access to the EDCube incubator.
*The project is submitted to the favourable decision of a jury composed of entrepreneurs and representatives of the support systems.
A message to our international students
We remain at your disposal by e-mail:
Pedagogical Director Master Cycle : Laura Haddad - email@example.com
Contact for the Disability Advisor Isabelle Fontanella : firstname.lastname@example.org
Schooling contact : Sam Bun - email@example.com
During the academic curriculum, students are assessed in various ways:
- Exams are specific to the teaching cycle: during the 1st cycle, exams (MCQ, knowledge tests, and application exercises) are mainly aimed at assessing the acquisition of knowledge. Thereafter, students are evaluated mainly through case studies, role-plays and project presentations.
- A written report is required after every internship in view of demonstrating the acquisition of skills.
- In the 5th year, students submit an End of Studies Thesis (EST) and defend it before a jury composed of two professors. The validation of the EST is one of the requirements for the diploma.
More generally, we use the following six levels of cognitive skills to assess our students:
- Understanding: quizzes, matching exercises, etc.
- Recognizing/Knowing: quizzes, matching exercises, etc.
- Applying : (practical exercises, simulations, etc.)
- Analyzing : (problem solving, case studies, etc.)
- Evaluating : (case studies, reviews etc.)
- Creating: (projects etc.)
Professors award bonus points for active participation, in class or on-line, when students contribute to a discussion forum.
- Social Media Manager
- Web Project Manager
- E-commerce Manager
- Digital Transformation Project Manager
- Project manager, consultant