4th and 5th years in sandwich-course* (3 weeks in the company and 1 week in class) and in French and English.
* Conditions apply for international students
This curriculum is conducted as a sandwich course, making it highly operational. The technical courses are provided by EFREI on its Villejuif campus and the management courses (in English for greater international flexibility), by EDC Paris Business School on its campus near Paris-La Défense.
The aim of this program is to enable students to:
- Master the digital levers to generate economic activity in the digital world.
- Understand the challenges and opportunities of the digital (web and mobile) on a technical and managerial level.
BEGINNING OF COURSES
- 4th year: 21th september 2020
- 5th year: 21th september 2020
DISCOVER THE SPECIALISATION IN VIDEO
- Courses at EDC Paris Business School
- Sustainable Management
- Entrepreneurial Ecosystem
- Corporate finance
- Management information system and project managementn
- Strategic diagnosis
- TOEIC preparation
- elf-awareness and personal development
- School life+ E-Learning
- Business English
- Academic exchange for 6 months or intercultural internship / fixed-term contract for a minimum of 4 months abroad.
- Web Development
- Acquisition techniques
- Digital Challenge
- Tools / Digital Challenge
- Building and managing a digital project
- Security and hacking + Insomni'hack
- Soft Skills: Business Game
- Social Media & Digital Innovation
- Digital Marketing Efficiency & Marketing
- The business of platform
- Business model et monétisation sur internet
- End of studies thesis
- Business English
- Optimization of customer relations on the web
- No code
- Operation of databases
- Startup weeks
The Student-Entrepreneur Course is aimed at students who wish to create or take over a company while reconciling academic obligations and entrepreneurial requirements. The student-entrepreneur is coached by a teacher-researcher, a specialist in entrepreneurship, and mentored by an entrepreneur who is a graduate of the Grande Ecole program at EDC Paris Business School*. Selected students have access to the EDCube incubator.
*The project is submitted to the favourable decision of a jury composed of entrepreneurs and representatives of the support systems.
A message to our international students
- Social Media Manager
- Web Project Manager
- E-commerce Manager
- Digital Transformation Project Manager
- Project manager, consultant