Internal control and audit: key professions:
- The audit or management control manager is the driving force behind propositions for improving risk management and strengthening the effectiveness of a company.
- In addition to the core roles, there are transversal and managerial roles: professional monitoring, training operations staff, quality monitoring.
- To master audit and accounting techniques and the relevant tools.
- To manage company performance from the budget to recommendations and general management.
- To track and measure risks in order to improve company management
Initial course or sandwich-course *
* Conditions apply for international students
- Business environment: IFRS standards, Taxation, Financial markets
- Accounting & Control: Accounting management, Consolidated accounts, Management control
- Evaluation: Financial analysis, Creating value in a business plan, Private equity
- Tools & techniques: Financial mathematics, advanced IT tools, financial databases (Reuters, etc.)
- Fundamentals of management: Finance: KPI, HR & Team management, Corporate strategy, Change management, Business plans
- Learning through Business Games
- Professional development
- Audits and accounting: Internal audit, legal audit, company accounting, international standards, extensive taxation
- Performance control and steering: Strategic Cost Management, Budget Construction and Indicators, Performance Control and Analysis, extensive Financial Analysis
- Steering tools: Risk management, advanced IT tools and VBA, ERP and IS
- Fundamentals of management: Design thinking, Agile management & strategies, From the business model to a business plan, Product/project launch, Project monitoring & reporting
- Learning through business games
- Professional development: professional thesis, Business English
- Master of Science M.Sc In 2: for holders of a Bac +4 minimum, and professionals wishing to take on key responsibilities in a short-term project.
- EDC Paris Business School is the 1st leading reference school in entrepreneurship, and it also offers the possibilities of obtaining a level 1 RNCP* qualification (Level 7 – European classification) equivalent to a master’s degree level.
- Training combining agility, change management, personal development / leadership
- Membership in the EDC Paris Business School alumni community with more than 15,000 alumni (including 5,000 business owners), spread over 77 countries.
- Enhancing your employability through 2 options:
- Initial course including work-study internship
- Sandwich course through a professionalization contract (Master of Science M.Sc In 2 = Rhythm: 1 week in school and 3 weeks in a company)
* The attribution of the RNCP certification is the responsibility of the certifier and is the subject of a specific process.
Training in this programme may be carried out as a sandwich course through a professionalization contract. However, in accordance with French law, it is not open to newly arrived students. In order to qualify for a sandwich course, foreign students must have spent their first year studying in France in initial training.
- Internal Auditor
- Management Controller
- Risk Manager
- Junior Auditor