This MBA programme is designed for managers and leaders who want to increase their level of qualification quickly through an interdisciplinary approach and innovative vision of management. It also offers a career boost for those who want to quickly acquire the most in-demand skills.
Students can choose from one of the following specialisations: Entrepreneurship and Innovation, Luxury Goods Management or Sports Management.
Initial course only
- Acquire a 360° vision of the fundamentals of administration and management.
- Understand value creation processes, key success and performance factors while respecting the criteria for a positive social impact.
- Seize the opportunity to develop one’s business plan or to conduct an in-depth analysis of a given sector with a professional and personal development perspective.
- Learn how to ask the right questions, and how to solve diverse problems that are relevant in a collective context.
- Business English
- Strategy and innovation: strategic management, innovation management
- Accounting and finance: financial analysis, corporate finance
- Value and process architecture: Logistics/supply chain management, IT management
- Management and organization: HR and international, organizational behaviors
- Marketing and international operations: marketing, international operations
- Performance management: managerial accounting, management control
- Quantitative decision support methodes: managerial economics, quantitative support methods
- Business game
- Managerial development and leadership: intercultural team management, emotional intelligence and CSR
- Capstone project (End of studies professional thesis)
- Business model
- New product development
- From business opportunity to business plan
- Transforming the organization (Corporate entrepreneurship)
- Sports environment and global market
- Management strategy and sport industry
- Managing international sports events
- Sports marketing strategy
- Evolution of the luxury sector, corporate codes and strategies
- Creativity and brand identity in the luxury sector
- Distribution and experiential marketing
- Digital and social media marketing in the luxury sector
- Bac+4 in any field / RNCP degree, level 2 minimum / M1
- Professionals with 3 years’ full-time experience, with a bachelor degree (Bac+3)
- English skills: Results of an English test (TOEFL /IELTS / TOEIC) C1 level, compulsory for all non-native applicants, or those who obtained their higher education qualification in English (1 year minimum).
GMAT, GRE, TAGE MAGE not required
Start dates and tuition fees
Course start 2020/2021:
- From European Union : 19th october 2020
- International students : 19th october 2020
- From European Union : 16 000 Euros
- International students : 16 000 Euros
- The possibilities of obtaining a level 1 RNCP* qualification (Level 7 – European classification) equivalent to a master’s degree level.
- Training combining agility, change management, personal development / leadership
- Membership in the EDC Paris Business School alumni community with more than 18,500 alumni (including 5,000 business owners), spread over 71 countries.
* The attribution of the RNCP certification is the responsibility of the certifier and is the subject of a specific process.
- Transformational or professional reorientation program aimed at enhancing the career of an experienced executive.