Phase 2 “Integrated Management” focuses on specialisation (3 semesters = 3rd year + 1st semester of 4th year of Grande Ecole Program).
- An international academic and professional experience is required. The academic exchange is possible at any of our partner universities and the internship is to be carried out within a foreign company. These provide proof of open-mindedness and an ability to integrate other cultures and other learning methods. A one-year academic exchange is also possible.
- Make the choice of specialisation for the Master cycle and begin choosing professional options for the 5th year.
- Possibility of obtaining a double degree with one of our partner universities in France or abroad.
Fundamental courses (1 semester) at EDC Paris Business School
- Business ethics and solidarity
- Entrepreneurial ecosystem
- Corporate finance
- Diagnosis and strategy of the firm
- Project management and information system management
- Digital transformation
- 2 seminars :
- Design Thinking
- Managing organizations (HR)
Pre-specialization internship in France or abroad (24 weeks minimum)
International academic exchange (1 semester)
Marketing & International Business - University of Saxion (Netherlands)
International management - Academia de Studies Economics de Bucarest (Romania)
International management - University of Saxion (Netherlands)
2020/2021 tuition fees, September 2020 intake:
- French students or from European Union : 9 660 Euros
- International students : 10 400 Euros
The Corporate Relations Department acts as a key link between students and the work market. Professional integration is one of our first concerns.
EDC Paris Business School students and graduates are a valuable source of talent for French and international firms. The school’s ‘hands-on’ educational strategy gives its graduates multifaceted training.
3rd year: “Total immersion” internship
The opportunity to apply the competencies acquired throughout the programme at EDC Paris Business School as well as the skills developed during business assignments and internships, so as to reinforce one’s professional project and select a Major for the Master's degree.