Phase 1 “Pillars of management” (1st and 2nd years of the Grande Ecole Programme) focuses on general management courses.
- To further develop the fundamentals of management with more pragmatic teachings (including the participation many professional lecturers).
- To broaden field experiences through consulting missions and internships. This allows students to discover new sectors of activity and new career opportunities, giving them more concrete ideas for their professional project.
French track or English track*
* Full-english track for students with a good level of English (without necessarily being bilingual at first).
- Soft Skills 2: creativity and media
- Organisational behaviour and human resources
- Quantitative methods for decision-making (3)
- Financial analysis
- Strategic marketing
- Introduction to coding
- Business plan
- Tax and legal aspects of the firm
- Soft Skills 3 : négociation et éloquence
- Financial mathematics
- Operational marketing
- Professional project:
- Consultancy missions
- Development internship
2020/2021 tuition fees, September 2020 intake:
- French students or from European Union : 9 660 Euros
- International students : 10 400 Euros
The Corporate Relations Department acts as a key link between students and the work market. Professional integration is one of our first concerns.
EDC Paris Business School students and graduates are a valuable source of talent for French and international firms. The school’s ‘hands-on’ educational strategy gives its graduates multifaceted training.
2nd year: "development” internship
Discovery of sales aspects, marketing, business development or import-export.