Phase 1 “Pillars of management”
By the end of the programme, graduates will have acquired the qualities recruiters are looking for: leadership, organisational and interpersonal skills, command of several foreign languages, and the “entrepreneurial spirit” that is such a focus of EDC Paris Business School. Graduates will be ready to flourish and grow in all types of environments, both in France and abroad.
French track or English track*
* Full-english track for students with a good level of English (without necessarily being bilingual at first).
- To further develop the fundamentals of management with more pragmatic teachings (including the participation many professional lecturers).
- To broaden field experiences through consulting missions and internships. This allows students to discover new sectors of activity and new career opportunities, giving them more concrete ideas for their professional project.
- Soft Skills 2: creativity and media
- Organisational behaviour and human resources
- Quantitative methods for decision-making (3)
- Financial analysis
- Strategic marketing
- Introduction to coding : acquire the basics of coding and be able to work with developers
- Business plan
- Tax and legal aspects of the firm
- Soft Skills 3 : négociation et éloquence
- Financial mathematics
- Operational marketing
- Professional project:
- Consultancy missions
- Development internship
For those who wish to create or take over a business to enroll in the Student Entrepreneur Course (PEE) (from 1st to 5th year) and be able to successfully reconcile both their academic and entrepreneurial obligations. The application is subject to the approval of a jury composed of entrepreneurs and representatives of the advisory teams.
- French students
A route of admission to the 2nd year is open to applicants who have successfully completed one year at a State-recognized institution and can prove that they have earned 60 ECTS credits or passed a Level III diploma listed in the RNCP (French Register of Professional Certifications).
They must prepare an application containing a copy of the secondary school diploma, transcripts from the current academic year and/or proof of enrolment in the current programme and a letter of recommendation.
If the application is accepted, an interview will be organized to assess the applicant’s academic career and motivation.
After registering with EDC Paris Business School, students will be asked to provide transcripts showing they have completed 60 credits in order to validate their registration.
- International students
Admission on application and motivational interview.
Start dates and tuition fees
Course start 2020/2021 :
- French students or from European Union : September 2020
- International students : September 2020
- French students or from European Union : 9 660 Euros (2020/2021 intake)
- International students : 10 400 Euros (2020/2021 intake)
The Corporate Relations Department acts as a key link between students and the work market. Professional integration is one of our first concerns.
EDC Paris Business School students and graduates are a valuable source of talent for French and international firms. The school’s ‘hands-on’ educational strategy gives its graduates multifaceted training.
2nd year: "development” internship
Discovery of sales aspects, marketing, business development or import-export.