Do you want to change direction after a bac+1? Your business school does not satisfy you? Choose the excellent one and join the EDC Paris Business School Grande Ecole Programme aimed at a Bac+5 and delivering the Master's degree. With an international focus, personal development and digital technology, our training will enable you to acquire a global vision of management.
Admission on the basis of an application file, followed by a selection interview for the students selected.
2nd year of the Grande Ecole programme in initial course and in French or English track*
* Full-english track for students with a good level of English (without necessarily being bilingual at first).
This training is designed to provide students with a solid knowledge and the necessary tools:
- To acquire advanced knowledge of the fundamentals of management with more concrete courses through the intervention of numerous professionals.
- To multiply hands-on experiences by way of consulting missions and internships to discover new sectors of activity and new professions.
BEGINNING OF COURSES
- French or UE students : 10 010€*
- International students : 10 400€
* Tariff in force for the school year 2022/2023
- Soft Skills 2: creativity and media
- Organisational behaviour and human resources
- Quantitative methods for decision-making (3)
- Financial analysis
- Strategic marketing
- Introduction to coding
- Soft Skills 3: negotiation and eloquence
- Business plan
- Tax and legal aspects of the firm
- Financial mathematics
- Operational marketing
- Professional project
- Consulting mission
- Development internship (8 weeks minimum) in France or abroad*
*The internship abroad is required in the 1st year (6 weeks minimum) or in the 2nd year (8 weeks minimum).
The Student-Entrepreneur Course is aimed at students who wish to create or take over a company while reconciling academic obligations and entrepreneurial requirements. The student-entrepreneur is coached by a teacher-researcher, a specialist in entrepreneurship, and mentored by an entrepreneur who is a graduate of the Grande Ecole program at EDC Paris Business School*. Selected students have access to the EDCube incubator.
*The project is submitted to the favourable decision of a jury composed of entrepreneurs and representatives of the support systems.
During the academic curriculum, students are assessed in various ways:
- Exams are specific to the teaching cycle: during the 1st cycle, exams (MCQ, knowledge tests, and application exercises) are mainly aimed at assessing the acquisition of knowledge. Thereafter, students are evaluated mainly through case studies, role-plays and project presentations.
- A written report is required after every internship in view of demonstrating the acquisition of skills.
- In the 5th year, students submit an End of Studies Thesis (EST) and defend it before a jury composed of two professors. The validation of the EST is one of the requirements for the diploma.
More generally, we use the following six levels of cognitive skills to assess our students:
- Understanding: quizzes, matching exercises, etc.
- Recognizing/Knowing: quizzes, matching exercises, etc.
- Applying : (practical exercises, simulations, etc.)
- Analyzing : (problem solving, case studies, etc.)
- Evaluating : (case studies, reviews etc.)
- Creating: (projects etc.)
Professors award bonus points for active participation, in class or on-line, when students contribute to a discussion forum.
Download the brochure
We remain at your disposal by e-mail:
Pedagogical Director Master Cycle : Adel Chouaya - firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact for the Disability Advisor Isabelle Fontanella : email@example.com
Schooling contact : Sam Bun - firstname.lastname@example.org