2nd year of the Grande Ecole programme in initial course and in French or English track*
* Full-english track for students with a good level of English (without necessarily being bilingual at first).
This training is designed to provide students with a solid knowledge and the necessary tools:
- To acquire advanced knowledge of the fundamentals of management with more concrete courses through the intervention of numerous professionals.
- To multiply hands-on experiences by way of consulting missions and internships to discover new sectors of activity and new professions.
BEGINNING OF COURSES
15th september 2020
- Soft Skills 2: creativity and media
- Organisational behaviour and human resources
- Quantitative methods for decision-making (3)
- Financial analysis
- Strategic marketing
- Introduction to coding
- Soft Skills 3: negotiation and eloquence
- Business plan
- Tax and legal aspects of the firm
- Financial mathematics
- Operational marketing
- Professional project
- Consulting mission
- Development internship (8 weeks minimum) in France or abroad*
*The internship abroad is required in the 1st year (6 weeks minimum) or in the 2nd year (8 weeks minimum).
The Student-Entrepreneur Course is aimed at students who wish to create or take over a company while reconciling academic obligations and entrepreneurial requirements. The student-entrepreneur is coached by a teacher-researcher, a specialist in entrepreneurship, and mentored by an entrepreneur who is a graduate of the Grande Ecole program at EDC Paris Business School*. Selected students have access to the EDCube incubator.
*The project is submitted to the favourable decision of a jury composed of entrepreneurs and representatives of the support systems.