Phase 1 : “Pillars of management”
By the end of the programme, graduates will have acquired the qualities recruiters are looking for: leadership, organisational and interpersonal skills, command of several foreign languages, and the “entrepreneurial spirit” that is such a focus of EDC Paris Business School. Graduates will be ready to flourish and grow in all types of environments, both in France and abroad.
French track or English track*
* Full-english track for students with a good level of English (without necessarily being bilingual at first).
- To gain the necessary tools to manage the transition from high school to higher education (autonomy, a sense of responsibility, general culture and methodology).
- To acquire the basics necessary to understand the fundamentals of the enterprise both theoretically and practically.
- To be confronted with the human factors of the corporate world and experience core jobs by way of a first internship as an "employee".
- Soft Skills 1: Team building
- Corporate legal environment
- Quantitative methods for decision-making (1)
- General accounting
- Marketing: sales and customer relationship management
- Economics and European politics
- Organisational theory
- Digital challenges
- Quantitative methods for decision-making (2)
- General accounting
- Market research
- Professional project
- Consultancy missions
- "Sales force" professional internship (6 weeks minimum)
For those who wish to create or take over a business to enroll in the Student Entrepreneur Course (PEE) (from 1st to 5th year) and be able to successfully reconcile both their academic and entrepreneurial obligations. The application is subject to the approval of a jury composed of entrepreneurs and representatives of the advisory teams.
- French students
Sésame is a competitive entrance examination, designed for high school students who are studying towards the French Baccalaureate or an international equivalent (all specialisations) and for applicants who have already passed the Baccalaureate.
Sésame is common entrance examination to 14 french business and international management schools issuing a fully accredited master’s degree by the French Ministry of Higher Education and Research.
- 8th April 2020: written test
Languages (Multi-choice questionnaire, 80 questions)
Reasoning and competencies (Multi-choice questionnaire, 45 questions)
Analysis and contemporary knowledge (Multi-choice questionnaire, 60 questions)
- 17th April to 6th May 2020: oral test
- Mid-may 2020 : admission results on “Parcoursup”
- International students
Admission on application and motivational interview.
Start dates and tuition fees
Course start 2020/2021 :
- French students or from European Union : September 2020 and January 2021
- International students : September 2020 and January 2021
- French students or from European Union : 9 660 Euros (2020/2021 intake)
- International students : 10 400 Euros (2020/2021 intake)
EDC Paris Business School students and graduates represent a talent pool for French and international companies. Field-based learning trains graduates who are extremely versatile.
1st year: “sales force” internship
A first immersion in the working world: understand the work carried out by production staff, gain an awareness of organisations and working conditions.