Phase 1 “Pillars of management” (1st and 2nd years of the Grande Ecole Programme) focuses on general management courses.
Deferred admission in February 2020.
You have already started a first semester in a university, and you have a change of heart? You now wish to follow business studies in a ‘Grande Ecole”.
EDC Paris Business School allows you to join its Grande Ecole programme in February 2020, in deferred admission.
It allows students to join the 1st year, following an intensive programme adapted on one semester, under the following conditions:
- Classes during the school holidays
- Possibility of classes or exams on Saturday mornings and Thursday afternoons
- E-learning tracks
- To gain the necessary tools to manage the transition from high school to higher education (autonomy, a sense of responsibility, general culture and methodology).
- To acquire the basics necessary to understand the fundamentals of the enterprise both theoretically and practically.
- To be confronted with the human factors of the corporate world and experience core jobs by way of a first internship as an "employee".
- For those who wish to create or take over a business to enroll in the Student Entrepreneur Course (PEE) (from 1st to 5th year) and be able to successfully reconcile both their academic and entrepreneurial obligations. The application is subject to the approval of a jury composed of entrepreneurs and representatives of the advisory teams.
French track or English track*
* Full-english track for students with a good level of English (without necessarily being bilingual at first).
- Soft Skills 1: Team building
- Corporate legal environment
- Quantitative methods for decision-making (1)
- General accounting
- Marketing: sales and customer relationship management
- Economics and European politics
- Organisational theory
- Digital challenges
- Quantitative methods for decision-making (2)
- General accounting
- Market research
- Professional project
- Consultancy missions
- "Sales force" professional internship (6 weeks minimum)
Sésame is a competitive entrance examination, designed for high school students who are studying towards the French Baccalaureate or an international equivalent (all specialisations) and for applicants who have already passed the Baccalaureate.
Sésame is common entrance examination to 14 french business and international management schools issuing a fully accredited master’s degree by the French Ministry of Higher Education and Research.
- 8th April 2020: written test
Languages (Multi-choice questionnaire, 80 questions)
Reasoning and competencies (Multi-choice questionnaire, 45 questions)
Analysis and contemporary knowledge (Multi-choice questionnaire, 60 questions)
- 17th April to 6th May 2020: oral test
- Mid-may 2020 : admission results on “Parcoursup”
Tuition fees for deferred admissions in february 2020:
- French students or from European Union : 6 500 Euros
- International students : 7 900 Euros
2020/2021 tuition fees, September 2020 intake:
- French students or from European Union : 9 660 Euros
- International students : 10 400 Euros
1st year: “sales force” internship
A first immersion in the working world: understand the work carried out by production staff, gain an awareness of organisations and working conditions.