1st year of the Grande Ecole programme in initial course and in French or English track*
* Full-english track for students with a good level of English (without necessarily being bilingual at first).
The aim of this program is to enable students to:
- Gain the necessary tools to manage the transition from high school to higher education (autonomy, a sense of responsibility, general culture and methodology).
- Acquire the basics necessary to understand the fundamentals of the enterprise both theoretically and practically.
- Be confronted with the human factors of the corporate world and experience core jobs by way of a first internship as an "employee".
Deferred admission in February 2021
The deferred admission allows students to enter the first year of the Grande Ecole Programme by following an intensive and adapted teaching programme over one semester, according to the following modalities:
- Courses during school holidays
- Possibility of courses or exams on Saturday mornings and Thursday afternoons.
- E-learning courses
Candidates who wish to reorient themselves may apply directly to EDC Paris Business School at the following sessions
|Session||Dates||Study of the file||Résults|
from 27/11/20 to 16/12/2020
|Session 2||17/12/20||from 18/12/2020 to 20/01/2021||21/01/21|
|Session 3||21/1/21||early february||early february|
Admission based on baccalaureate notes and a motivation file.
- Soft Skills 1: Team building
- Corporate legal environment
- Quantitative methods for decision-making (1)
- General accounting
- Marketing: sales and customer relationship management
- Economics and European politics
- Organisational theory
- Introduction to design
- Quantitative methods for decision-making (2)
- General accounting
- Market research
- Business English
- Consulting mission
- "Sales force" professional internship (6 weeks minimum) in France or abroad*
The internship abroad is required in the 1st year (6 weeks minimum) or in the 2nd year (8 weeks minimum).
The Student-Entrepreneur Course is aimed at students who wish to create or take over a company while reconciling academic obligations and entrepreneurial requirements. The student-entrepreneur is coached by a teacher-researcher, a specialist in entrepreneurship, and mentored by an entrepreneur who is a graduate of the Grande Ecole program at EDC Paris Business School*. Selected students have access to the EDCube incubator.
*The project is submitted to the favourable decision of a jury composed of entrepreneurs and representatives of the support systems.