This MBA programme trains students in the fundamentals of management and administration and promotes a global and strategic corporate vision. It develops students’ managerial potential without sacrificing ethical awareness and a sense of community balance.
Students can choose from one of the following specialisations: Entrepreneurship and Innovation, Luxury Goods Management or Sports Management.
Continuing education only
- Ability to lead collective and personal decision-making processes and appropriate responsiveness to complex and diverse situations.
- To strengthen managerial skills in all disciplines and develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- To demonstrate critical thinking skills and the capacity to display ethical principles
- To deliver quality oral and written presentations
- To put into practice general theories and concepts in marketing, accounting, finance, IT, supply chain and organizations
- Business English (Introduction)
- Strategy and innovation: strategic management, innovation management
- Accounting and finance: financial analysis, corporate finance
- Value and process architecture: Logistics/supply chain management, IT management
- Management and organization: HR and international, organizational behaviors
- Marketing and international operations: marketing, international operations
- Performance management: managerial accounting, management control
- Quantitative decision support methodes: managerial economics, quantitative support methods
- Business game
- Managerial development and leadership: intercultural team management, emotional intelligence and CSR
- Capstone project (End of studies professional thesis)
- Monitoring and independent work
- Career advancement (Coaching)
- Learning Expedition: study trip to the EAE (Business School in Barcelona)
- Business model
- New product development
- From business opportunity to business plan
- Transforming the organization (Corporate entrepreneurship)
- Sports environment and global market
- Management strategy and sport industry
- Managing international sports events
- Sports marketing strategy
- Evolution of the luxury sector, corporate codes and strategies
- Creativity and brand identity in the luxury sector
- Distribution and experiential marketing
- Digital and social media marketing in the luxury sector
- At minima a validated M1. A B+3 level may be considered but dependant on a relevant managerial experience
- Between 5 and 10 years of confirmed professional experience.
- Recommended level of English: B2
- Ability to present a professional project
- Good resistance to work and stress
Start dates and tuition fees
Course start 2020/2021:
- Freom European Union : 19th october 2020
- International students : 19th october 2020
- From European Union : 16 000 Euros
- International students : 16 000 Euros
- The possibility of obtaining an RNCP title of level I (Level 7- European Nomenclature) equivalent to a Bac +5 level.
- A curriculum for operational managers combining both a general knowledge of a company's various activities and practical management training, in a contemporary perspective that reconciles current concerns with profitability objectives respectful of societal and community human environments.
- Specialization in three areas of expertise: innovation and entrepreneurship, sports management and management in the luxury industry.
- Membership in the alumni communities and professional networks developed by the 3 schools: EDC Business School, Sup de Luxe and Sports Management School.
*The granting of the RNCP title is the responsibility of the certifier and is subject to a specific procedure.
- A transformation or professional reconversion program designed to boost the career of an experienced executive.