Continuous training to accelerate your leadership
The Executive Master in Management is aimed at operational managers wishing to give a new impetus to their career. The course combines both an apprenticeship in the various functions of the company and practical training in piloting to enable you to master a constantly changing environment.
Continuing education only
Eligibility for CPF and Transitional CPF. Code: 47415
- Accelerate your career by developing your strategic capabilities and your global vision of the company
- Obtain a real master's degree awarded by a leading business school with international accreditation.
- Strengthen your personal and professional network thanks to your membership of the EDC Paris Business School community.
- Become an inspiring and responsible leader capable of coaching teams and implementing innovative business models.
Advantages of the training
- Bac +5 diploma course: obtaining a Master's degree approved by the State.
- Programme compatible with a salaried activity aimed at employees, entrepreneurs and people undergoing professional repositioning
- Eligibility for CPF and Transitional CPF
- Detailed understanding of the challenges of digital transformation and corporate social and environmental responsibility.
- A "global" approach, notably through a study trip to Spain.
10 modules in hybrid format (courses in French and/or English)
- Financial analysis ;
- Corporate finance ;
- Performance management;
- Management of organisations;
- Human resources management;
- Corporate strategy;
- Strategic marketing;
- Personal development and leadership;
- Digital transformation;
- Economic issues.
5 modules 100% distance learning (courses in French and/or English)
- Operational marketing;
- Supply Chain Management;
- Processes & Information System;
- Law for executives;
- Energy transition and climate change issues.
4 modules (100% in English)
2 modules of your choice around the following themes:
- Business development,
- Digital transformation,
- Luxury management.
- Access to an online platform in English for TOEIC preparation.
100% in English
5 days to discover "doing business in Spain & Latin America" through courses, seminars, visits and testimonials from companies such as Zara, FC Barcelona and Santander.
* Course fees and travel expenses on site covered, travel and seminar expenses not included
Integration seminar - face-to-face
Themes: Self-knowledge & team building; Project management
Closing seminar - face-to-face
Themes: Business ethics; Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) & Social Performance; Geopolitics, Management & Crisis Management; Design & Management
2 individual 45-minute mentoring/coaching interviews with each participant
The completion of the strategic project represents the culmination of the diploma course: it links the concepts or knowledge taught to the issues at stake in the participant's company.
It consists of working on a project to create or take over a company, or supporting a start-up in its development by analysing a problem and providing concrete and actionable solutions.
This strategic project is carried out through the production of a dissertation and a presentation before a jury.
- Holders of a 3 to 5 year degree and 2 years of professional experience.
- Holders of a Bac+2 diploma and 3 years of professional experience
- All persons meeting the conditions for the validation of professional experience (VAP)
- Online application form
- Online test and individual interview
- Possibility to provide results of less than 3 years of GMAT/TAGE Executive TAGE MAGE and TOEFL/TOEIC/Cambridge in lieu of EDC tests
- Eligibility for CPF and Transitional CPF. Code: 47415
Start dates and tuition fees
Course start 2021/2022:
- Freom European Union : 2th october 2021
- International students : 7th october 2021
- From European Union : 19 900 Euros*
- International students : 19 900 Euros
*Travel, food and hotel expenses of the international seminar not included
During the academic curriculum, students are assessed in various ways:
- Exams are specific to the teaching cycle: during the 1st cycle, exams (MCQ, knowledge tests, and application exercises) are mainly aimed at assessing the acquisition of knowledge. Thereafter, students are evaluated mainly through case studies, role-plays and project presentations.
More generally, we use the following six levels of cognitive skills to assess our students:
- Understanding: quizzes, matching exercises, etc.
- Recognizing/Knowing: quizzes, matching exercises, etc.
- Applying : (practical exercises, simulations, etc.)
- Analyzing : (problem solving, case studies, etc.)
- Evaluating : (case studies, reviews etc.)
- Creating: (projects etc.)
Professors award bonus points for active participation, in class or on-line, when students contribute to a discussion forum.
- Educational and employment partnerships with more than 2,800 companies
- 93% of the students in the graduating class of the Grande Ecole programme on permanent contracts within 2 months of graduation.
- A digital "Career Center" offering more than 3,000 internship offers and 2,500 job offers every year, as well as job search methods and tools.
- An average salary of 45 360€ at the end of the "Grande Ecole" programme.
A HIGHLY PROFESSIONALIZING EXPERIENTIAL PEDAGOGY
- Real business support missions to be carried out from the 1st to the 4th year of the "Grande Ecole" programme.
- Annual seminars for personal development and support in building the professional project of "Grande Ecole" students 16 months minimum of internships in companies in France and abroad
- Nearly 50% of a promotion follows its specialisation (Master's cycle) in a sandwich format.
- Strong participation in the key bodies of the French entrepreneurial ecosystem (Pépite, CRA...)
- A Corporate Relations department
AN EXTENSIVE ALUMNI NETWORK
- An alumni network of more than 18,500 graduates, including 5,000 business leaders in 71 countries.
- A strong attachment that has led more than 300 alumni to own their school for more than 20 years.
- A transformation or professional reconversion program designed to boost the career of an experienced executive.