The spirit of entrepreneurship, the cornerstone of our educational project.
The will to maintain close ties with the corporate world is in line with the professional integration of our graduates (80% of them work with existing companies and play an active role in their development - intrapreneurship) and 20% business creators (entrepreneurship).
Some famous alumni
- Dominique BELJANSKI (class of 1981) CEO - Selectour Afat network, patron of the class of 2017
- Alain Dominique PERRIN (class of 1968), Former CEO (Financière Richemont), President of EFMD & Fondation Cartier
- Grégory TREBAOL (class of 2002) President - Easybike-Solex group, patron of the class of 2019
- François-Marc SASTRE (class of 1993): General Director- Cartier Southern Europe
- Emmanuelle LEGAT ROUILLIER (class of 1992): Chief Transformation Officer BNP Paribas E&RE
- Ann GEUDENS (class of 1986) : Human Resources Manager, store redesign – Franprix
- Christophe GUENARD (class of 1992): General Director - Publicis Sapient France
- Laurence PETIT (class of 1991): Human Resources Manager, Europ Assistance
- Nicolas RIEUL (class of 2011): General Director, Criteo France
- Luc LAYEC (class of 1997): Chief Digital Officer- Carrefour
- Yann EMILIAN (class of 1988): CEO Generali Concierge Services
- Christine ALIBERT (class of 84): Managing Partner – Boyden Global Executive Search
Professional integration: €41K per year starting salary for our young graduates
The School’s Corporate Relations Department is the vital link between the students and the various processes in place to ensure a successful professional integration to future graduates. Internships, business assignments, skills portfolios, individual coaching, workshops, forums, meetings with professionals, etc.; all are opportunities for students to better define their professional project.
We help our students get off to a good start in their careers, using our network of more than 2,800 companies. Each year we monitor the professional integration of our young graduates.
Students start working on their professional project right from the beginning of their studies. Experts in coaching, employment and recruitment guide them in their quest. They can also count on the help of class mentors.
The other campuses: Bougainville and La Villette
Where are?Find our school
70 Galerie des Damiers – Paris La Défense 1 92 415 Courbevoie Cedex