- Status: Associate Professor
- Department: Entrepreneurship and Digital Transformation
- Responsibility: Head of the management and strategy department
- Degrees and specialisation : Ph.D in Management science (Entrepreneurship)
- Fields of research: Family business, entrepreneurship
- Courses taught: Corporate Entrepreneurship, Entrepreneurial ecosystem, Entrepreneurial process and lean startup, Entrepreneurship in practice, Family Business Management, Business Transfer
- Selected publications:
Yezza, H., Chabaud, D. (Forthcoming). Impact of successors’ social skills in family firms. International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Small Business.
Yezza, H. (Forthcoming). Social skills in family business succession: Going beyond economic-centred goals. International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Small Business.
Yezza, H., Chabaud, D. (2020). Tu quoque mi fili ! Comment faire accepter la régénération stratégique lors d’une succession familiale ?. Entreprendre & innover 1(44), 8- 15.