SENER TOURNUS Pinar
- Status: Associate Professor
- Department : Finance and Decision-Making Processes
- Responsibility : Co-Head of the Accounting-Finance Department
- Degrees and specialisation : PhD in Management Science - IAE Paris - Paris I Panthéon Sorbonne University, France
- Fields of research: Family business, Corporate governance
- Courses taught : Analyse financière, International Finance, Management Control
- Selected publications :
Sener, P., Akben-Selcuk, E. (2019) “Does governance affect corporate diversification behavior in emerging markets”, Applied Economics Letters CNRS (rang 4)
Sener, P., Akben Selcuk, E. (2019) “Cash holdings and corporate governance: Evidence from Turkey”, in “Corporate Governance Models and Applications in Developing Economies”, Editions IGI Global
Sener, P. 2019. Foreign investors' preferences for family involvement and corporate governance: Evidence from Turkey. Economics Bulletin 39(1), 237-246.
Sener, P., Akben Selcuk, E. 2019. Family involvement, corporate governance and dividends in Turkey. Managerial Finance, https://doi.org/10.1108/MF-01-2018-0011
Akben Selcuk, E., Sener, P. 2018. Corporate governance and tunneling: Empirical Evidence from Turkey. Economics Bulletin 38(1), 349-361.
Yeniaras, V., Sener, P., & Unver, S. 2016. Is market learning the missing link between family involvement – firm performance relationship? A resource-based perspective, International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal 13(2), 575-604.
Sener, P. 2014. Influence of family ownership and management on firm performance: Evidence from public firms in Turkey. Revue de l’Entrepreneuriat 13(3-4), 143-169.