- Status : Associate Professor
- Department : Entrepreneurship and Digital Transformation
- Responsibility : Head of the “E-Business and Digital Transformation” specialisation
- Degrees and specialisation : 2013: PhD in Management Science, Université de Limoges, France
- Fields of research : Entrepreneurship & Intrapreneurship, International Entrepreneurship Innovation Management, CSR & Sustainable development in SMEs
- Courses taught : Business Plan pour un projet Web, Coding and Apps creation, Digital Coaching, Projet professionnel, Soft Skills : Team Building
- Selected publications :
Omri, W., Sener, P. Idi Cheffou, A. (2019) “The missing link between governance factors and entrepreneurial internationalisation of family SMEs: An empirical analysis for an emerging economy” European Journal of International Management CNRS (rang 4) / FNEGE (rang 4)
Courrent, J-M., Chassé, C., Omri, W. 2018. Do entrepreneurial SMEs perform better because they are more responsible? Journal of Business Ethics, 153, 317-336.
Omri, W., Bécuwe, A., Randerson, K. 2017. Unravelling the link between creativity and individual entrepreneurial behaviour: the moderating role of Islamic Work Ethics. International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Small Business, 30, 567-589.
Omri, W. 2015. Innovative Behavior and Venture Performance of SMEs: The Moderating effect of Environmental Dynamism. European Journal of Innovation Management, 18, 195-217.
Omri, W., Bécuwe, A. 2014. Managerial Characteristics and Entrepreneurial Internationalization: A Study of Tunisian SMEs. Journal of International Entrepreneurship, 12, 8-42.