– Status: Assistant Professor
– Department : Entrepreneurship
– Responsability: none
– Degrees and specialization : D. in Management Sciences, specializing in Entrepreneurship
– Field of research : Entrepreneurial Opportunity, Entrepreneurial Failure, Female Entrepreneurship, Digital Entrepreneurship.
– Courses taught : Entrepreneurial ecosystem, Research methodology, New product development.
-Selected publications: –
GHAMGUI, N. & SOPARNOT, R. (2022). The link between the individual and the entrepreneurial opportunity: from an ontological dichotomy to a complex reconciliation, Management international-Mi, 26(1), 1-24. (Ranking : 2 FNEGE).
GHAMGUI, N. & SOPARNOT, R. (2021). Entrepreneurial opportunity discovered or created ? A Strong Structuration Theory perspective, Recherche en Sciences de Gestion, 4(145), 271-304. (Ranking : 3 FNEGE).
GHAMGUI, N. & SOPARNOT, R. (2020). The link between the individual and the entrepreneurial opportunity: a reconceptualization of the puzzle. Management international-Mi, 24(2), 153-165. (Ranking : 2 FNEGE)