–Status: Associate Professor
– Department : Entrepreneurship
– Responsability : Head of the Business Model mission / coordinator of the Entrepreneurial Ecosystem course.
– Degrees and specialization : Doctorate in management sciences (entrepreneurship)
– Field of research : Business opportunities and takeovers
– Courses taught : entrepreneurial ecosystem, financial analysis and business recovery
– Selection of publications : Dorian Boumedjaoud et Karim Messeghem (2020), “Entrepreneurial strategy and performance in SMEs: the role of mentoring in external takeovers”, Revue Française de gestion.