- Status : Associate Professor
- Department : Entrepreneurship and Digital Transformation
- Responsibility : Director of the Master's degree in E-Business & Digital Transformation
- Degrees and specialisation: PhD in Management Science, Université Paris 13, Sorbonne Paris Cité, France
- Fields of research : Entrepreneurial orientation, innovation, corporate strategy
- Courses taught: Strategic Management, Entrepreneurship, Business Plan, Intrapreneurship, market research
- Selected publications :
BOUHALLEB, A, 2020, Antecedents of entrepreneurial intention : the moderating effect of the family entrepreneurial background, Journal of Enterprising Culture.
BOUHALLEB, A, Tapinos, E, 2020, Enhancing entrepreneurial orientation with scenario planning, European Academy of Management Conference.
BOUHALLEB, A, SMIDA, A. 2019 “Exploring the relationship between scenario planning and strategic flexibility and complexity” European Journal of International Management, CNRS (rang 4) / FNEGE (rang 4)
BOUHALLEB, A, SMIDA, A.2018.Scenario planning: an investigation of the construct and its measurement. Issue 1, vol 37, Journal of forecasting, Volume 37, issue 4, 498-505.
BOUHALLEB, A, BENABDALLAH, M.2018. La planification par scénarios, développement d’une échelle de mesure, Revue de sciences de gestion, Vol 294.
BOUHALLEB, A, SMIDA, A, (2019). Exploring the relationship between scenario planning and strategic flexibility and complexity, European J. of International Management.