- Status : Associate Professor
- Department : Entrepreneurship and Digital Transformation
- Responsibility : None
- Degrees and specialisation : PhD in Management, EMLYON Business School
- Fields of research : Organization theory, entrepreneurship, sociology of profession, healthcare management
- Courses taught : Diagnosis and strategy of the firm, Project Management, Social Entrepreneurship
- Selected publications :
Bottura, M., Bullini Orlandi, L. Capturing “affordability” in institutional maintenance works. Learning from a surviving medieval institution. Academy of Management Annual Meeting, Boston August 2019.
Bottura, M. Organized to cooperate: Institutional logics, jurisdictional struggles and professional collaborations in two Italian medical homes. Academy of Management Annual Meeting, Boston August 2019.
Bottura, M., Compagni, A., Reay, P. They play all level. Institutional entrepreneurial tactics in a changing primary care system 1993-2017. 6th Annual workshop on organizational and institutional change. University of Edinburgh School of Business. March, 2019.
Bottura, M., Corrado, R., Forgues, B. and V. Odorici. “Professional emergence and boundary work in the Italian wine industry: Nella botte piccola c'è il vino buono” in Krücken G., Mazza C., Meyer R. and Walgenbach P., “New Themes in Institutional Analysis: Topics and Issues from European Research”. Cheltenham, UK: Edgar Elgar. August, 2017.