EDC PARIS has established a network of partnerships with renowned higher education institutions around the world. These schools have been chosen for their high-level programs, giving students a strong, coherent international experience that fits perfectly into their academic curriculum at EDC PARIS. From the second semester of the second year, students can carry out one or more exchanges (6 to 24 months) and apply for a double degree – BBA OR MASTER – in the 4th and 5th year.
EDC PARIS is a signatory of the European Commission’s 2013-2020 Erasmus + Charter, and has made a European strategy declaration. Through the school’s participation in the European mobility programme, students may receive a scholarship when they carry out an exchange semester in a European university that has also signed the Charter. EPAS accredited by EFMD, EDC PARIS is also a member of Campus France and AACSB.
International excellence track
In order to obtain a double degree and validate the "Grand Ecole" program, students must spend up to 30 months abroad.
- “English Track” programme from the 1st year
- A choice of five foreign languages taught during the various programmes
- Double degree or programme with double certification / validation
- More than 100 partner universities in France and abroad
Member and partner of international organisations:
- Campus France and Erasmus +
- Union des Français de l’Étranger (UFE)
- Academy of Business in Society