- 70 years of experience for its graduates and firms in France and abroad
- Member institution of the Conférence des Grandes Écoles (Conference of Graduate Schools), the Union des Grandes Écoles Indépendantes (Union of Independent Graduate Schools), the European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD) and the AACSB
- EPAS international certification
- A fully accredited Master’s Degree by the French Ministry of Higher Education and Research
- Entrepreneurial leadership at the core of our ambitions: each graduating class includes 20% of business creators and 80% of managers involved in the development of new activities (intrapreneurship)
- An influential network of 15,000 graduates including 5,000 senior executives, in 77 countries, fostering fast professional integration: Force EDC
- A passport valid for the duration of your stay :
- A long-stay visa for non-EU students, valid at least 3 months. This must be obtained before you leave for France, from Campus France or the French Consulate in your country of departure.
- Your birth certificate and other documents necessary for the delivery of your Ofii certificate and for the housing grant.
- Documents needed for social security cover or your private insurance policy with the relevant dates, valid throughout the duration of your stay.
- 1 passport-sized photograph with your name written on the back.
- Originals and photocopies of final examination marks from the previous academic year, if you have not yet provided them.
- Your EDC Paris Business School admission forms (Acceptance letter)
Expenses calculatorCalculate your monthly budget
Students must apply for an accommodation when filling out their application form. EDC Paris Business School has an agreement with a platform dedicated to flat rental and flat search.
Studios are allocated on a first come first served basis. Please be aware that if you choose to cancel your housing contract or vacate your room before your contract expires, you will not get your deposit back.
They are fully equipped and offer free wifi, but prior to arrival you should check with the housing office to know what kind of equipment they can provide. You are advised to bring your own towels and linen.
Housing grant (APL)
This financial assistance is allocated according to the type of housing you live in, regardless of your family situation, with or without dependants, regardless of your nationality, subject to proof of a residence permit if you are a foreign national. No minimum age applies.
International Relations Department
Students are assisted in their paperwork by the International Relations Department, which guides them in their choice of destination (selection of applicants) and acts as a point of contact throughout their trip.
You will find below useful information :
Where are?Find our school
70 Galerie des Damiers – Paris La Défense 1 92 415 Courbevoie Cedex