Financial Economics Meeting: Crisis Challenges (FEM-2021)
01-02 July 2021, Paris (France)
- Pr. Zied Ftiti (co-chair), EDC Paris Business School, Paris (France)
- Pr. Wael Louhichi (co-chair), ESSCA School of Management, Paris (France)
- Pr. Jean-Luc Prigent (co-chair), CY Cergy Paris University, Cergy (France)
- Pr. Carol Alexander, Professor of Finance (University of Sussex, UK) & co-editor in chief Journal of Banking and Finance.
- Pr. Steven Ongena, Professor of Finance in (University of Zurich, Switzerland), and senior chair at the Swiss Finance Institute & co-editor in Economic Inquiry & International Journal of Central Banking & International Review of Finance, and the Journal of Financial services Research
Opportunities for publication
- Annals of Operations Research: Risk And Uncertainty Modelling In Financial And Economic Systems: Evidence From Advanced Operational Research Methods.
- Journal of Economic Behavioral & Organization: Financial Crisis and Investors Behavior.
- Computational Economics: Crisis and Risk Management: Recent developments in computational Econometrics
- Journal of Risk and Financial Management : Financial Markets in Time of Crisis.
Narjess Boubakri, American University of Sharjah, (UAE)
Murillo Campello, Cornell University, (United-States)
Ephraim Clark, Middlesex University, (United Kingdom)
Ines Chaieb, University of Geneva & Swiss Finance Institute, (Switzerland)
Jerry Coakley, University of Essex, (United Kingdom)
Sadok El Ghoul, University of Alberta, (Canada)
Zied Ftiti, EDC Paris Business School, (France)
Georgios P. Kouretas, Athens University of Economics and Business, (Greece)
Ali Kutan, Southern Illinois University, (United-States)
Sushanta Mallick, Queen Marry University of London, (United Kingdom)
Duc Khuong Nguyen, IPAG Business School, (France)
Wael Louhichi, ESCCA School of Management, (France)
Perry Sadorsky, Schumich School of Business, York University (Canada)
Jean-Luc Prigent, CY University Cergy Paris, (France)
Walid Saffar, Hong Kong Polytechnic University, (Hong Kong)
David Williams, International Association for Energy Economics, (United-States)
Authors are invited to submit their papers (in English) as a PDF file, no later than April 30, 2021. Submitted manuscripts will be peer-reviewed. Submission is through the conference website.
If you face any problems during submission, please submit via email to Zied.Ftiti@edcparis.edu; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org. The scientific program will be available on the conference website by June 2021.
Submission deadline: April 30, 2021
Notification for review results: May 05, 2021
Early Registration deadline: May 20 , 2021
Registration deadline: May 25, 2021
Conference event: July 01-02, 2021