International students: France is ready to welcome you !
- A fully accredited Master’s Degree by the French Ministry of Higher Education and Research
- 70 years of experience for its graduates and firms in France and abroad
- 5 types of complete programs in English at undergraduate, graduate and post graduate levels
- Member institution of the Conférence des Grandes Écoles (Conference of Graduate Schools), the Union des Grandes Écoles Indépendantes (Union of Independent Graduate Schools), the European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD) and the AACSB
- EPAS international certification
- Entrepreneurial leadership at the core of our ambitions: each graduating class includes 20% of business creators and 80% of managers involved in the development of new activities (intrapreneurship)
- An influential network of 15,000 graduates including 5,000 senior executives, in 77 countries, fostering fast professional integration: Force EDC
- Located in the booming and largest business district in Europe - La Défense
A vibrant and pioneering business school, EDC Paris Business School is looking forward to welcoming international students from all over the world.
Exchange students may choose courses from the Grande Ecole Program (PGE) only which offers both French and English tracks. International students may follow courses in French provided they meet the language requirements (See below). The Bachelor program and four master programs are entirely taught in English- Brand and Product Management / International Business / Entrepreneurship&Innovation / Corporate finance while the Finance, Control, Audit program is partially taught in English.
Please note that it is not possible to choose courses from different years of study or majors.
Following the European Credit Transfer System, the normal workload of a full time student is 30 ECTS. Each course is worth 36 hours with 30 contact hours completed by 6 hours of online learning via Blackboard digital platform.
Upon your registration, students will have to provide a provisional learning agreement with the list of courses they wish to study. These courses will have to be approved beforehand by the home university. The learning agreement will be definitive after the orientation days.
A PROGRAM IN 5 YEARS
Work-study in french or bilingual
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- E-Business and Digital Transformation
- Audit and Control Management
- Finance d'entreprise
- Digital Marketing
- Sales Management and Business Development
- Data Science and Business Analysis
For all practical information related to EDC Paris Business School (internal regulation, visa procedures, housing, insurance, money matters, transportation, life in Paris), please check the links below :
Summer program - Sup de Luxe
Sup de Luxe, a french leading school in the luxury sector, offers a summer program on the evolving strategy of a brand in the luxury sector and the creativity as a major challenge in the evolution and sustainabilty of luxruy brands & businesses.
For any further information on the Summer program please contact the EDC Paris Business School office
Where are?Find our school
70 Galerie des Damiers – Paris La Défense 1 92 415 Courbevoie Cedex