EDC Paris Business School Gala
Each year, the GALA EDC association organises our school’s key event: the EDC Paris Business School Gala.
This is not simply a student night, but an official reception organised over the course of an entire year by the association’s members and volunteers. The Gala is a time for sharing, laughter and meeting new people. We promise to impress and surprise you and make sure you have a great time.
Everyone is invited: EDC students, alumni, your friends and family... Whoever you would like to bring.
Our goal is to create a thrilling and unforgettable evening.
Our association also organises other events such as the “reveal evening”, a festive event where we reveal the location, theme and dates for the next Gala. However, we keep some surprises a secret until the big event.
This year will be no exception, prepare to be amazed!
To experience this unique event, secure your spot or join our association and let us lead you through a wonderful adventure. You will not be disappointed!
Who is behind Gala EDC?
- Céline Beurton - President
- Kabir Toukourou - Vice-president
- Axelle Andrieu - Secretary
- Dylan Taki - Treasurer
- Charlotte Varin - Head of Events
- Yasmine Chraibi – Events Division
- Léane Drouet - Events Division
- Louise Jahier-Barbier – Head of Communications
- Kamila Burkhanoba - Communications Division
Want to join the association? Here’s what you need:
Know how to keep secrets
Lots of ideas
Be ready to join the most fashionable association
- 12 december - Cinema afternoon with the association BDA
- After Christmas - Launching of our website
- Early January - Launching of earlys birds
- 27 January - Breakfast with the association PROMO
- 5 February - Night of revelations
- 20 march - 66th Gala EDC
Follow us on social media!
Instagram : gala.edc
Facebook : Gala Edc
Linkedin : Ladies & Gentlemen
Site internet : www.gala66.fr